The applicants and nominees in 2013 made the most difficult yet decision for our Makeover Team. All the nominations were for superior organizations who did the best work to help the most citizens in our area! In the end, we selected Community Housing Solutions as our recipient for 2013. It was an excellent time for a new website because the group, formerly known as Housing Greensboro, was in the midst of its own rebranding effort.
For the Makeover, CHS Housing received the maximum of our grant and the value of the Makeover including installation, configuration, website, website training, social media training came to a value total of $21,750.00.
- Server, Firewall, Switch, 5 workstations, a Tablet, Wireless Access Point from a grant by the Weaver Foundation
- Installation and configuration by Eastridge Technology
- Phone system and configuration (donated by Carolina Digital Phones)
- Nicky Smith from Carolina Digital Phones also worked with their Internet provider to reduce their monthly bill significantly (not included in above value)
- A new custom WordPress website by TechTriad
- WordPress Website Training from TechTriad
- Social Media Training from Atlantic Social
Visit Community Housing Solutions: