The Guilford Green Foundation was the recipient of the Extreme Nonprofit Makeover. The Foundation was in the process of moving from a small office to larger space and the Makeover team was able to work with the upfit and make sure cabling was done before the walls went up. Several team members were also able to “capitalize” on the new office for the Foundation’s branding. In addition, Foundation staff was in the process of setting up new online systems so the Makeover was able to help guide them through the process.
Guilford Green Foundation received a new website for which their highly talented and hard-working all-volunteer board was able to give significant input (and hard work). The Foundation’s new logo capped an almost year-long process that involved active participation by other Board members. In all, the Makeover provided Guilford Green Foundation with approximately $52,000 of free technology improvements.
Guilford Green Foundation received
- A new website and a year of updates and support
- A new web hosting account (reducing their annual hosting costs)
- A new logo and marketing templates
- A year-long Google Ad Words campaign (worth $100,000)
- Software training to edit the website
- Software training to use the new suite of software
- A new domain (GuilfordGreenFoundation.org) for branding
- Fundraising tips
- New technology including laptop computers, telephone configuration, large-screen wall displays, wiring and cabling, organization of their technology accounts, WiFi appliances, switch and more, including a year’s free tech support