The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover
A free technology makeover for a Greensboro, NC Nonprofit Group
The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover is an annual TechTriad project that provides a nonprofit in Greensboro, NC, with a technology makeover. Started by TechTriad in 2005 with a new website for a local nonprofit, the project has grown to include six companies who provide their talents free of charge.
The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover is funded by a grant from The Cemala Foundation and occasional grants from other foundations and institutions. There is no charge to the annual recipient.
Greensboro-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits who are members of the Guilford Nonprofit Consortium are eligible and the focus of their work must be local.
The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover Provides
- A new self-editable WordPress website and training
- New logo and custom graphic templates
- Social media training
- Major technology upgrades
- SEO keyword research for their new website and web copy training
- Some receive a new VoIP phone system
- We usually lower your monthly internet and phone bills
- A year of free managed Google AdWords (valued at $100,000)
- And lots of new friends!
Learn more about the TechTriad Extreme Nonprofit Makeover – how it started and how it’s grown!
There are few rules. Read the rules & policies and use the link there for the nomination form.
TechTriad is proud to have great businesses in the Triad working on the Extreme Nonprofit Makeover.