The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover
A free technology makeover for a local nonprofit
We are thrilled to announce that the 2018 Extreme Nonprofit Makeover is open for nominations!
Applications will be accepted until Feb. 28, 2018
The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover is an annual TechTriad project that provides a nonprofit in Greensboro, NC, with a technology makeover. Started by TechTriad in 2005 with a new website for a local nonprofit, the project has grown to include six companies who provide their talents free of charge.
The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover is funded by a grant from The Cemala Foundation and grants from the foundations that support the Guilford Nonprofit Consortium.. It is FREE to the recipient nonprofit.
Greensboro-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits who are members of the Guilford Nonprofit Consortium are eligible and the focus of their work must be local.
The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover Provides
- A new self-editable WordPress website and training
- New logo and custom graphic templates
- Social media training
- Major technology upgrades
- SEO keyword research for their new website and web copy training
- Some receive a new VoIP phone system
- We usually lower your monthly internet and phone bills
- A year of free managed Google AdWords (valued at $100,000)
- And lots of new friends!
Learn more about the TechTriad Extreme Nonprofit Makeover – how it started and how it’s grown.
There are few rules. Read the rules & policies and use the link there for the nomination form.
TechTriad is proud to have great businesses in the Triad working on the Extreme Nonprofit Makeover.